Wednesday 13 May 2015

Task 1

MYSELF
I am Khai Ern from Malaysia. I am 19 years old. Being the second child and the eldest son in the family is one of the hardest job. I was sent to stay with my grandparents in Penang since I was born, so I didn't know my parents well and didn't even have any memories of them until I was sent back. My parents work in Singapore, so I had my primary school education there. After graduating from primary school, the whole family move to Sabah because of my father's career. I had a wonderful life there as time passed really fast. After 6 years of education, I am now a student of Point College preparing myself to be a designer. I, as a music lover, couldn't live without music. People ask me why am I plugging in earphones always and I will tell them that as I am afraid of silence. As I have too many siblings, I am worried about my father as he is the only breadwinner in the family. For me, I have an elder sister and little sister and a little brother. My younger sister is the youngest among my family , is one of the most important person to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment